Raccoon in chimney
Laporte Raccoon Removal. Customer called from Laporte, Indiana and said she tried to start a fire in her fireplace and noticed the damper was plugged up. She thought it might be an animal. We arrived and noticed a bad smell as we got closer to the fireplace in the living room. When we looked up in the 12" round chimney, it was totally blocked... A completely decayed raccoon. The raccoon had to have been in there for months from the looks of it. Mushed into a "coon cake" dripping with maggots, we just couldn't believe that she didn't hear the raccoon trying to get out and did not smell the dead raccoon decaying? Never the less... Another happy customer from Laporte Indiana.