Welcome to Animal Removal Indianapolis – Animal Control and Removal
We provide professional wildlife pest removal and animal pest control for all of Indianapolis, Indiana and nearby areas.
We have the following wildlife & pest removal services for the Indianapolis area
- Raccoon removal and control Indianapolis, Indiana – American Animal Control ® LLC offers the most innovative raccoon removal and control techniques in all of Indianapolis, Indiana. We have over 50 years of combined experience in raccoon removal, raccoon control, & raccoon trapping. Also, we have the ability to solve raccoon problems and conflicts for home owners in Indianapolis, Indiana. Read More
- Bat removal and exclusion Indianapolis, Indiana – American Animal Control ® LLC of Indianapolis, Indiana provides bat removal, exclusion, management, bat control for all home owners and commercial businesses. So if you live in the city of Indianapolis, Indiana or a city near Indianapolis, Indiana, and you have a bat problem, or think you might, please consider American Animal Control ® LLC for a bat entrance inspection and a professional bat removal solution. Read More
- Squirrel removal and control Indianapolis, Indiana – American Animal Control ® LLC’s squirrel removal service for our customers in Indianapolis, Indiana consist of a complete top to bottom inspection. We look for all possible squirrel entrance points. Once we locate the main entrance point and any secondary entrance points for squirrels, we will set up traps to remove the squirrels from your home. Once all the squirrels are removed, we can repair all damage at squirrel entrance points and clean your attic or crawl space from squirrel droppings or contamination, if necessary. Read More
- Skunk removal and control Indianapolis, Indiana – It sure stinks when you have skunk problems. We remove skunk from yards, under decks and sheds. If you have a skunk on your property, we will remove it and get that smelly beast far away. Often skunks will den up under a deck or shed to have its young. We install shed and deck barriers to combat skunk infestation.
- Ground hog removal and control Indianapolis, Indiana – Ground hogs or woodchucks are annoying pests that dig holes for their dens. Often they choose right next to a building or foundation. American Animal Control®, LLC removes ground hogs daily and installs barrier systems to make it unlikely a groundhog will find your foundation suitable for its next den.
- Mole trapping and removal Indianapolis, Indiana – Professional Mole Exterminator – Moles ruin yards. We ruin moles. American Animal Control offers season-long mole extermination service. There is no good way to prevent all moles, but rest assured, we can quickly remove moles from yards and flower beds. They will never know what hit them! (We don’t use poisons because you never know what else may ingest a poison.)
- Bird removal and prevention Indianapolis, Indiana – Bird removal services could include geese/ducks in yards, pigeons roosting on buildings, and many other types of bird removal. Nuisance birds poop everywhere and can destroy property. In Indianapolis, call American Animal Control for proper bird removal and bird control service.
- Chipmunk removal and control Indianapolis, Indiana – Chipmunks are small rodents that seem to get into the tiniest places and make a lot of noise. Chipmunk removal from flower beds, around foundations and chipmunks under decks is a priority for many of our Indianapolis clients.
- Dead animal-pest removal Indianapolis, Indiana – If you have a dead animal on your property, in your walls, attic or basement, call us for immediate service. We can remove any dead animal and repair damages caused by them.
- Dead deer removal Indianapolis, Indiana – When a deer dies on your property it can be a big mess, especially if a dead deer has been there for some time. Call us for Indy Dead Deer removal services.
- Fox and coyote trapping and control Indianapolis, Indiana – If you are on the outskirts of Indy, you may have problems with coyotes or foxes eating small animals like chickens or even small pets. We offer effective fox and coyote control for all of the Indianapolis region.
- Mice and shrew entry prevention Indianapolis, Indiana – Mouse and shrew entry can be prevented. American Animal Control®, LLC will exclude small rodents from entering Indianapolis homes, and remove mice from inside as well. Preventing mice is essential to combat their entry.
- Feral cat trapping and removal Indianapolis, Indiana – Feral or wild cats are a nuisance animal that must be removed from Indianapolis homes. Call us today if you have a problem with feral cats.
- Muskrat trapping and removal Indianapolis, Indiana – Muskrats can damage waterfront property and ruin bank lines and retaining walls. Call us for muskrat trapping service in Indy.
- Beaver control and dam removal Indianapolis, Indiana – Effective beaver control in Indy is a call or click away. Don’t let beavers ruin your yard or cut down your riverside trees.
- Snake removal trapping and prevention Indianapolis, Indiana. – Sometimes if you have a mouse problem, that will lead to a snake problem. Snakes are often found in crawlspaces and attics. It is amazing how often snakes enter a home. Call us for effective snake removal service in Indianapolis.
Indianapolis Animal Removal Price
The price to remove specific animals in Indy is determined on an individual basis. No two jobs are identical. American Animal Control®, LLC is one of Indianapolis’s most recommended wildlife removal services because our prices are fair and we will guarantee our work and your satisfaction. Our animal removal quotes are honest and show what work is required. We will never force an UN-necessary service on our clients.
Indianapolis Pest Control Priority Service
American Animal Control ® LLC’s number one priority is customer service from start to finish. If you hear noises in your attic, walls or crawl space we identify the species of animal-pest, and the entrance point. Then we remove the animals in a humane and professional manner. Once we are sure the animals are all removed we close up and repair all the damage to prevent it from happening again.
Animal Removal in Indianapolis works with your insurance company for animal-pest waste remediation, insulation removal and installation. We do it all. Deck barriers, chimney caps, vent covers and more. When considering any animal or pest removal, why not go with the most recommended wildlife-pest control professionals? American Animal Control ® LLC
Most recommended animal-pest control and Animal Removal Indianapolis, Indiana
Thank you for considering American Animal Control for your wildlife control & animal removal Indianapolis. We truly care about serving you and providing the residents of the Indianapolis area with the most professional and innovative techniques for animal control and wildlife removal in and near the city of Indianapolis.
From start to finish our Animal Removal Indianapolis team starts with a comprehensive inspection. We locate all animal entrance points, do animal exclusion, entrance closeup, and animal damage repair. We also do animal waste remediation and attic insulation removal. Customer satisfaction, and our reputation in solving your wildlife removal conflict is our #1 concern for everyone in the Indianapolis area.
Animal Removal Indianapolis, for all your bat, raccoon, and squirrel removal, or any other animal control or wildlife problem you may encounter in your home or business located in or near Indianapolis. Our animal removal Indianapolis licensed and insured technicians will serve you with great care and knowledge. We have 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed!
Professional Indianapolis Pest Extermination Services:
(We do not use poisons ever!)
Our Animal Removal Indianapolis team is ready for all your needs
Call Now! Don’t wait until your home looks like this!
Animal Removal Indianapolis Posts:
Please Like us on Facebook: American Animal Control Facebook
It is a bad idea for you to feed the squirrels. Once they have associated your yard with food, squirrels won’t want to leave. In the fall squirrels will store food for winter. Often times in autumn, our customers call … Continue reading →
Our Kosciusko County wildlife removal technician, Jory, recently trapped this opossum. Sometimes clients call with opossums in strange places like window wells, unable to get out on their own. Other times opossums will dig through gardens and garbage, dig under … Continue reading →
Travis recently responded to a “noises in the attic” type of call from a client. The inspection of the property lead to the roof where an old vent pipe was sticking out. There is obvious evidence of squirrels chewing their … Continue reading →
Spring is spelled R-A-C-C-O-O-N. We have clients searching “raccoon removal near me” far and wide in our service area. Frequent followers of our animal removal service blog probably saw our raccoon removal company post this weekend. Raccoons keep entering attics … Continue reading →
You’ve got coons! Breeding season for raccoons is not over yet. But with cold weather raccoons will “hold up” in attics for days until a warm spell hits. We have many customers this time of year that will hear fighting … Continue reading →
Of course not! Not all Indianapolis animal control companies are created equal. ®American Animal Control, LLC is different from other companies. We are the most recommended wildlife removal company in the state. We have a proven track record with guaranteed … Continue reading →